Are you looking for a quick quote on your house in Leeds? Then, look no further! Here at No.1 Property Buyer, we buy houses in and around Leeds all the time! So, if you are looking to get a quick quote on your house; whether you are wanting to sell or you’re simply just curious – give us a call today!
Why Sell a Property in Leeds?
Although York is technically the capital of Yorkshire, some argue that Leeds should take that status. The buzzing town has a heck of a lot to offer for visitors, some of them even choose to live there following a simple visit! This doesn’t surprise us. If you’re not wowed by the atmospheric town centre, the beautiful scenery that surrounds it will certainly take your breath away. Just to name a few, here are some key landmarks that contribute to the stunning appeal of Leeds:
- Harewood House – Grade I listed Harewood House is actually mostly unvisitable, but the house is often one to be admired by passer by’s. The palace of the North was once the host of an Elton John & Westlife concert. TV Shows Emmerdale and Downton Abbey have also been filming locations here.
- Victoria Quarter – Located in the centre of Leeds, this is an undercover shopping complex that is absolutely breathtaking to look at. The strip itself dates back to 1898 and today contains various luxury shops such as Harvey Nichols, All Saints, and Vivienne Westwood.
- Corn Exchange – On the edge of the town centre is the Corn Exchange, an independent establishment that offers a home for various independent businesses. The building itself is Grade I listed and iconic to Leeds. It has been there since 1864.
- Kirkstall Abbey – The ruin of Kirkstall Abbey is one that is often visited on a nice hot summers day. During the 2020 lockdown, it was even opened as a drive-in Cinema! Historically, it was once a working Cistercian Monastery and has been a treasure of Leeds since 1152!
- Temple Newsam – This Tudor-Jacobean house is a property that has stolen the hearts of Leeds and is a very iconic attraction. The history of the site dates all the way back to 1086. Today it is visited on a daily basis and is often the resort where festivals and events are held.
How Long Does It Take to Sell A House in Leeds?
Leeds is a very populated town, with a current population of nearly 1.9 million residents in the urban district. Selling a property in Leeds can be a very drawn out process. This is because there are a lot of properties on the market. However, here at No.1 Property Buyer, we promise to complete the sale in just 2 weeks! Making all the costs and paperwork completely covered by us. This leaves you with nothing but a stress-free experience overall!
Here are just some of the areas in Leeds that we have bought houses from in the past. Don’t worry – if you’re not listed here, we will still consider purchasing your property!
- Chapel Allerton